20 June 2011

Sometimes it's the little things...

#60-#79

songs that make me smile as song as I hear them start playing.
His faithfulness, especially when I'm not.
chats with a friend.
young ladies I'm surrounded by that have such powerful passion to serve Christ. they encourage me just by living.
hope of a free from pain when emotional and bodily aches seem to never end.
love letters from God.
the smell of rain.
shared moments with family, knowing that as we all grow older these moments will be fewer on this side of heaven.
an absolutely amazing father that is a gift from God.
dancing in the rain.
checking things off the never-ending to-do list.
the lovely aroma of the new dish-washing liquid I bought this week.
finally getting the perfect shade of black paint after many mix-ups.
kind customer service that returned items not normally accepted.
learning from mistakes, hopefully to prevent them repeating.
the pure and innocent laughter of a child.
resting in the promises of God.
a young man carrying my heavy dance bin to the car, proving that chivalry is not yet dead.
the smile of a friend.
straightening up in preparation for much-looked forward to visit from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment