25 June 2011

Sometimes I wonder...

What is the exact line between gossip and information? If someone asks directly about it, where is the line between answers and slander?

What level of influence do different occurences in a person's life have in the formation of personality, likes and dislikes? Are certain personalities born at certain times of the month?

How does it ever occur that two people like each other mutually? I've befriended people that don't return the interest. Even with mutual likes or what-not, it seems a miracle to me when one has a mutual friendship or two people fall in love with each other.

What is it that causes us to wake up happy or sad? Why do some days we feel motivated for no particular reason we can express, and others, depressed?

Why am I an INTJ/ISTJ? How can I use my personality to glorify Yahweh and further Christ's Kingdom? How can I bless others through these particular traits?

What can I/am I doing to hasten the Kingdom and spread the supremacy of God in all things?

No comments:

Post a Comment