05 November 2009

Thankful Thursdays

11. Nineteen years of life.
12. The opportunity for a dear friend to visit us in NC.
13. Sneaky little sisters. ;-)
14. The opportunity to vacation on an empty beach during some lovely weather.
15. My simply awesome family.
16. Yahweh's never-ending mercy.
17. Janae learning to sit through church. (Still working on the 'quietly' part!)
18. Good surprises.
19. My mobility. I can walk, run, and dance without thinking twice about it.
20. Safe travels while we've been on the road.

With a thankful heart,

2 comments:

  1. After having recently hurting my foot I am particularly thankful for number 19.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, I hope it isn't too bad? One of my feet had a bad run-in with a toothpick just a few days before BWSC. Having to lay around doing nothing for two days has really made me thankful for all those little things we take for granted that is a day-to-day struggle for others. It is too easy to take things for granted until they are taken away!

    ReplyDelete