29 October 2009

Thankful Thursdays

That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.

- Psalm 26: 6-7
No, Thursdays aren't the only days we should be thankful, but it is the day I've decided to post each week ten things for which I am thankful. What better way to harbour thankfulness than to have a list of specific items? Feel free to join me by posting your own set of thanks on your blog!

I am thankful for:

1. Christ living the perfect life for me, and died for my sins.
2. The precious little bundle I am holding in my arms.
3. Sweet fellowship with dear friends.
4. Hospitality - both being and receiving.
5. The amazingly wonderful family Yahweh has given me.
6. The ability to walk.
7. Being able to meet and fellowship with all my "online friends" (except for one!).
8. Safety and protection over my family.
9. The freedom to read God's Word without fear of being arrested.
10. All the hands-on childrearing/training I've been able to experience.

With a Grateful Heart,

No comments:

Post a Comment