24 November 2009

There's a New Dance Group in Town...

Well, not quite yet. We - Jason, Jennifer and I - are working on it though!

Introducing, The Tummas Dance Group:
http://thetummasdancegroup.blogspot.com/

The name is derived from one of our favorite dances, Softly Good Tummas. I've actually played with idea of starting a dance group for a while, but the problem of where to meet has been the biggest issue. I have one building in mind that I'm hoping will work out, but I won't know for certain until next month. I'm praying that we'll find the best option. Right now we are looking at weekly Friday dances, 7-9pm. For updates, keep an eye on the blog or join our Facebook group (link address is on the blog). If you have a building to suggest or would love to come but those times won't work for you, let me know!

My dream is that this will become a family-oriented group where we can dance and fellowship together. I am excited about this new opportunity and am looking forward to watching this materialize!

With Thanksgiving,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment