12 November 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Yep, it's Thursday again! I have a few posts in my head that I haven't been able to put to paper (or keyboard ;-) yet. Hopefully I'll be able to actually post something instead of Thursdays taking over my blog!

21. Practically unlimited access to a wealth of information. Though it's easy for us to be on information overload, I am so thankful for the ease and accessability at just a few clicks of a button to answers I'm looking for - from how many tablespoons is in an ounce, to a list of scriptures support Calvinism. 

22. Those sweet times when I'm holding Janae and Jasmine. It is so sweet to be able to cuddle with a baby and toddler. Makes me look forward to having children of my own someday, Lord willing.

23. Yahweh's sovereignty over the weather. Come rain, snow, or sunshine, Yahweh is in control of the weather, we have nothing to worry about!

24. My life. I am especially thankful for all the opportunities and training I've been able to receive at home that I know not every young lady has the pleasure of receiving.

25. My home. I recognize that not everyone is blessed with the abundance of room as my family has.

26. A washer and dryer that works. May sound silly at first, but think about the times when either a washer or dryer breaks! With larger families especially, it is not a pretty sight. ;-)

27. All my brothers and sisters. I can't imagine being an only child. I love my siblings, they assure me of never a quiet moment around here.

28. Books. I love books. Online copies can never replace wandering through a bookstore, permeated with the smell of books.

29. Loving parents who have raised me in the fear of the Lord.

30. Our ability to taste. Don't know what I'm talking about? Go burn your tongue and you'll see what I mean. ;-)

By Yahweh's Grace,

No comments:

Post a Comment