15 March 2011

Random Ramblings

Every year, just about this time, I become terribly sick with spring fever. Everything gets a cleaning or some organizing, and my blog is no exception. As you may notice, whenever the content starts to change so does the name. (If you see anything you hate, or I remove something that you enjoy/use, let me know!) As of late, I've been rambling on more than usual, which has prompted the title change - a shift from dry writing to hopefully a peek into the mercies of God in my day-to-day life. This doesn't mean I won't be starting anymore dicussion or debates (anyone that know me well knows that I'm always up for a good dicussion!), but that posts related more personally to me will be appearing in-between. Hopefully my readers will be able to look past my ramblings and see the glories of my King. As always, to Him alone be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment