16 January 2010

BWSC 2010

Monday, May 31st through Saturday, June 5th, BWSC 2010 will take place. I expect all of you to be there! If you need more reason than the fact that (Lord willing) I'll be there, then take a peek at the speakers for this year:

Pastor Carl Robbins - Key note speaker
Dr. John Eidsmoe - perennial favorite from CWSC
Mr. James Nickel - author of "Mathematics: Is God Silent?"
Gary DeMar - president of American Vision
Joel Belz - founder of World Magazine (speaking on Christian Journalism).

See you there!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad because I don't think I will be able to make it. I'm going to Uganda in May and probably won't be back in time. Even if I was my summer is going to be so full that I won't have time for anything extra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that's too bad! I actually don't know yet if I'll be able to go for certain - there several different things that'll have to work out. We'll see. Hopefully the lectures will be put on Sermon Audio again this year.

    ReplyDelete