23 October 2009

What a Week!

Dear friends, thank you for your prayers! My family is headed home with the newest addition. She is absolutely adorable! After this whirlwind week, this still just doesn't seem real. God has been overwhelmingly awesome (in the real meaning of the word). While His ways aren't always my ways, I have seen Him work everything together for my good. Everything necessary for us to do in Wichita was completed in about twenty-seven hours and we were able to take the opportunity to visit some very special, dear, sweet, amazing friends. After relishing their refreshing company and delightful hospitality for twenty-four hours we are safely headed on our way home. Everything will probably start sinking in when we reach home! The eight hundred photos will be sorted through and the best will make it to Facebook. If you aren't on there and want a peek, let me know and I'll send you a link to the pictures. Please continue to pray for baby, our safe travels, health and also for the adjustment period. Thankfully, Janae adores her new "baby doll" - perhaps a little too much, as she always wants to be kissing baby! ;-) Like I said, pictures soon!

May Yahweh Richly Bless,
Jessica
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

4 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to visit us! :o) Jess, dear... did you type that whole post out on your phone??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'd love to see some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie dear, yes, I did! :-) What else does one do for eighteen hours in the car? ;-)

    I hope you enjoyed the pictures, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete