09 May 2011

Multitude Mondays

Multitude Mondays

#1 - #10

A little boy that is getting better.

A large, spacious room with a lovely view and windows that let the sun stream through.

The perfectly timed words of a friend that tell me what I need to hear.

Three very short weeks until five awesome days called BWSC.

Fifty-two days until I see a dear friend in person!

Coming in just sixty cents under the limit for the meal tickets.

Laughter of both the young and old echoing off the walls - after all, it is the best medicine.

Those special women to which God gives children, but especially my own beautiful, amazing mother.

Reassurance that God is in control, even when previous plans are completely shattered.

Learning I'll be an aunt. Even if it was by phone, while driving, and didn't fully sink in right away. I can't wait to meet my niece/nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment