22 September 2009

My Bookshelf

I don't know about y'all, but I have a tendency to read more than one book at a time. Right now, my reading shelf consists of The Lord's Day, Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment, Getting Serious about Getting Married and How Should We Then Live. All non-fiction...I know, I'm weird. :-p Occasionally I read fiction, though it's been a while. Last one I've read was a great book called November by J William English. Up next, I hope to finish Les Miserables. It's the unedited version, so it's taking me a while. I don't usually want to read edited books, but this is one where I feel like it'd be necessary. :-)

Keep an eye out, I'm working on a post addressing some of the things I've been reading in Getting Serious about Getting Married: Rethinking the Gift of Singleness. A great book, I would recommend it to both women and men. So brace yourselves!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's what I was going to say Mrs M! :-) Looking forward to your next post Jess.

    ReplyDelete