27 June 2010

Leaning On Him

This past week I've been reminded more than usual about my constant dependence on Yahweh for everything. When times are good it is easy to forget that we only draw our next breath because of Him. It takes only an instant for things to change - the next step could be the last time enjoy the privilege of being able to walk, or tonight may be your final night spent on this earth. I've been striving to constantly remind myself that it is all because of Him and to not take things for granted. Not only that, but if He has given me these gifts and blessings, I want to use them well and to glorify Him. So don't wait until it is taken away to be thankful for all His blessings, and thank Him by using them for His glory.

1 comment:

  1. That's something I struggle with a lot- trusting in God during the 'big' trials isn't always the hard part- it's trusting Him in the little things, or when life seems so easy, that's when I tend to think I can do things myself.

    ReplyDelete