16 February 2010

Excited Yet?




I've heard it's a great conference. This is my first year attending and I have several friends going, so I am looking forward to it!




This ball is going to awesome. If you aren't going, you are really going to miss out. As part of the ball planning committee, I can guarantee that you will have a delightful time if you come. ;-) Personally, I'm preparing to spend the evening dancing as a guy...the guy/girl ratio right now is 1 to 3. The poor guys won't be able to sit out a dance! (Not that they'd want to... ;-)




The Red Hills Historical Ball is coming up. It will be here before you know it! If you are going to be near Rock Hill, SC on May 1st, go ahead and make plans to join us. It's going to be fun!






2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! That is awfully soon…then again I am looking forward to the events themselves, there's just a lot that needs to happen in between. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are all coming up rather quickly...in a good way. ;-) I was a bit shocked to realize that the Red Hills ball was coming up so quickly. We need to start making arrangements for it soon.

    ReplyDelete