18 June 2009

Watch Out!

Well, I'm finally getting around to updating the old blog. I spent a delightful week in Tennessee the first week of June at the Biblical Worldview Student Conference. I would encourage all my friends to consider attending next year's conference! I enjoyed the fact that the focus of the conference is on learning, though allowing free time to fellowship and dance. (Can you beat great lectures all day and then ECD every night? ) I was able to learn so much, and review points that I knew, but could always use a reminder. I look forward to sharing what I have learned with you all! I am tempted to say that you just had to be there, or just listen to the audio (though I will be posting the link so you can listen to the lectures if you so desire ;-) ) but it was explicitly mentioned to share what one learned and to not say that. Thus, I look forward to sharing with you all what I have learned. For some, it may be review, but my hope is that all will be able to enjoy and learn from it.



Soli Deo Gloria,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment