15 March 2009

Google Reader

I remember the old days of bookmarking blogs. Often, I would forget to check or when I did check, there would be nothing new. Those days are now past! I introduce to you my favorite blog application...drum roll please...Google Reader! Forget blog rolls and bookmarks, Google Reader just beats them all. All your blogs are kept on one site, accessible from any computer, iPod or phone that has a mobile connection. You can share your favorite posts with friends (See my shared items on the right). Any blogger blogs that you follow can be automatically added to the reader. The down side is that you don't get the hits on your blog. But for me, the ease of use for Google Reader greatly outweighs the objections. If you aren't using Google Reader, I urge you to try it out today!


Soli Deo Gloria,

No comments:

Post a Comment